The Rite of Ipa Tawag is the summoning / breeding feature of Anito Legends
The 10,000 strong 'Sina Una' need the assistance of other Anitos from far away. Hence they invoke the Rite of Ipa Tawag to call forth new allies into battle.
- Two Anitos are needed to summon a new ally
- Duende cannot summon nor be summoned
- Every Anito can only summon a maximum of three times
- Summoning will take 120 hours or 5 days
- Anitos in the summoning process CAN STILL be used in-game
- Summoning Stones are required to initiate the Rite of Ipa Tawag
- The number of Summoning Stones increases by one stone dependent on the number of times an Anito has summoned (Scenario: Tikbalang has (0/3) summons while Kiwig has (1/3) summons. Tikbalang will need 1 stone while Kiwig will need 2 stones for a total of 3 stones).
- A maximum of two additional stones can be added to affect rarity, class, or stats:
- Class Stone - increase chance to summon a particular class (Kiwig / Sarangay / Siyokoy / Tikbalang)
- Rarity Stone - increase chance to summon an Anito of higher rarity
- Stats Stone - increase a particular stat by 25% (HP / Defense / Attack)
The summoning page will show a percent chance once you add class / rarity stones.
Yes. The higher your Anito rarity, the higher the chances there are of getting the desired class. You will be able to see the % chance in the summoning page.
No it cannot. Summon responsibly!
No it is completely random. To increase the chances for a particular class, you will need a class stone.
The stat increase is rounded down. This is meant to min-max Anitos with inherent traits. Remember that Siyokoy will always have high DEF, Tikbalang and Sarangay have high HP, and Kiwig has high ATK. It would be best to use the stones knowing this. The stat stones have no control over RNG (random number generator) for base stats so if you roll a 1 ATK, a 25% increase rounded down is still 1 point. Be forewarned!
Players will need both $LARO and $GINTO to summon.
No. They can only be bought.
No. We will adjust this in the future to avoid confusion.
This is a visual bug. We will fix this.
0.5% base chance per summon
+0.5% per legendary
+% per previous summon
0 / 3 = +2% (PER ANITO)
1 / 3 = +1%
2 / 3 = +0.5%
Class stone negates Tiyanak chance
Total Tiyanak population is capped at 999
Example: If I have 2 Anitos with 0/3 summons, the chance for Tiyanak is 2% + 2% = 4% chance.
Please be advised when executing an exchange, your Perlas will be automatically deducted and be held if you decide to cancel the transaction. You may retry the transaction anytime as you wish but you will not be able to cancel and refund the Perlas
Estimated gas fee per transaction is at 0.00038 BNB to 0.00046 BNB, please make sure to have BNB in your wallets when deciding to execute an exchange